HAVE A PLAN ?
Too often Insurance Companies embark on data management and
Business Intelligence initiatives by only addressing technology aspects of the problem. Such engagements tend to be overly expensive and only
deliver limited results.
Presenting the InEdge solution.
A Business Intelligence Roadmap finely tuned
and tailor-made for the creation of Insurance
Business Intelligence and Analytics initiatives
One of our most valued services is our Business Intelligence Roadmap (BIR). Sometimes referred to as a Business Intelligence (BI) Opportunity Assessment, the BIR fulfils an essential requirement of solid BI project planning. It provides Insurers with everything they need to successfully approach and deploy strategic Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytics initiatives and BI data management initiatives.
From a Detailed Requirements Analysis (DRA) to the strategic deployment plan, the BIR details all the steps to successful insurance BI. This includes a complete and detailed strategic deployment plan evaluating the costs, resources, and scope of BI and Analytics initiatives. We strongly believe in customizing our approach and therefore, our services are always tailored to your specific needs.
The InEdge Business Intelligence Roadmap is cost effective, offered at a fixed price and can be delivered in a matter of weeks. Often the first step in exploring Insurance BI, it is a veritable how-to in insurance analytics and planning. It is a wise investment that can save you money, time and frustration.
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE ROADMAP PROCESS
The InEdge Business Intelligence Roadmap service is both efficient and effective, conducted by seasoned Business Intelligence and Analytics experts that can cut through business, process and technology issues.
Our BIR service is generally conducted as follows:
- Business workshops to gather informational requirements;
- Information Needs Analysis that creates an Informational
- Workshops with client representatives to clearly identify and analyze internal and external data sources needed to support the informational requirements;
- Definition of a Corporate Information Architecture supporting the informational requirements;
- Detailed Program Triangle defining scope, timelines and costs;
- Executive Presentation to communicate our findings and recommendations to the Executive Leadership Team.