InEdge lives at the intersection of
Analytics and Insurance
Unparalleled Insurance Analytics Expertise
Throughout its history, InEdge has always sought to attract driven individuals dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in their area of expertise. It is our priority to be the employer of choice for professionals with unparalleled expertise in Insurance data management and Analytics. Furthermore, we add to their expertise by investing in their formal training. This allows us to provide our clients with the best expertise available on the market.
We live at the intersection of Business Intelligence and Insurance expertise. This means that we are first and foremost Analytics specialists who understand the Insurance industry. We understand loss ratios, experience reports, reserve calculations, claims, broker performance, and so on. These are concepts we deal with on a day-to-day basis within our realm of providing Insurance Analytics solutions to our clients.
Our Professional Services Offerings
To help our clients with their requirements for expertise, we provide consultants at all levels and at all stages of Data Management, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence and Analytics initiatives.
Our consultants are essential assets to any Business Intelligence and Analytics project to:
- Execute planned projects, or to take on the responsibility of delivering a specific deliverable or sub-project;
- Provide an Insurance Analytics Project Manager or a hands-on Technical Specialist on a specific Business Intelligence tool, such as a Senior Analyst;
- Dedicate a few days, several months, or for a sporadic presence at specific periods in a project;
- Engage on a time and material or fixed-price basis.
Nurturing our Expertise
InEdge makes sure that the consultants we introduce to our clients are always at the leading edge of Business Intelligence and Analytics technologies, both in terms of implementation, as well as best practices within
To accomplish this for our consultants, InEdge:
- Maintains four expertise centers each headed by a practice leader;
- Keeps the use of subcontractors to a minimum
(except for niche technologies);
- Maintains a process of personnel development including career objectives and personalized training plans;
- Maintains a consultant evaluation process that monitors 12 performance evaluation criteria.
We offer the services of a broad variety of experts to cater to our clients’ specific needs and to optimize the full potential of existing production resources. Our experts work hand in hand with our clients to understand, design, and implement the best solutions. Each client is assigned an Engagement Manager at no cost to make sure our services are meeting expectations in every possible way.